The Conservation blog is run by New Zealand’s Department of Conservation (DOC).
DOC staff (and others) post about their work and look forward to your comments and questions.
You can contact Conservation blog at: email@example.com
Terms and conditions
By participating in the blog you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- If it’s your first comment here on the Conservation Blog then it’ll be moderated. Subsequent posts will not be moderated, however DOC reserves the right to review, edit or delete any material posted.
- Comments must not be defamatory, unlawful, threatening, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
- Comments must be relevant to the blog post you are commenting on.
Copyright and disclaimer
- The material contained in this blog is subject to Crown copyright protection.
- The disclaimer on the DOC website also applies to this blog.
- DOC disclaims any responsibility or liability for any comments and posts.
- This blog is not for discussion about government policy.
- Material posted on the blog does not necessarily reflect the views of DOC.
- Users must have the necessary rights to material they contribute to the blog.